Friday, October 26, 2012

Camaya Coast of Mariveles, Bataan

I was still a small kid when I reached Mariveles together with my Mom. I do not remember anything except that I swam the waters of Mariveles, Bataan.

A good friend from Doha, Qatar arrived and invited me to check the property they bought. I've heard of Camaya, but I never thought that is an exclusive and a private resort for property owners only.

It's exclusive in the sense that we were fetched by a Camaya coaster together with their sales representative from EDSA. That day was like an open house for the developers, they welcomed property owners, new investors and family guests.

Before riding their ferry, we registered with the staff and made us wear the exclusive Camaya wrist badges to be worn, indicating that we are "Camaya" people indeed.

If I remember it right, to reach Camaya Coast, a ferry trip lasted 45 minutes one way from a Camaya port in Mariveles.

You be the judge how beautiful the place is.




































1 comment:

  1. I was here 2010 and it was still under renovation, it looks very inviting! We really had a good time in camaya.

    ReplyDelete